Health & Safety
Children 7 years old and under are not permitted on this tour.
Yellow Fever Vaccinations are REQUIRED for this tour.
- Please complete the vaccination and obtain the international Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis (Yellow Book) 14 days before the tour departure.
- Bring the international Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis (Yellow Book) to Tanzania and Kenya with you for random checks.
- Yellow Fever vaccinations are currently limited in the United States. Please contact your local clinic ahead of time to make sure the vaccine is available in your area.
- For more information, refer to the Yellow Fever Vaccine Clinic Information provided by the US Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention.
Passports & Visas
Please apply for your Tanzania & Kenya visa at least 30 days prior to the departure date. The cost of the visa is US$151 (subject to change).
Requirements for Visa:
- Application form Tanzania E-visa: Application System | Kenya E-visa: Application System
- Applicant passport size photo (must be different from photo on passport):
- Type of photo: JPEG/PNG format
- Size of photo: Do not exceed 500*500 pixels and within 300KB
- Clear and visible Passport bio data page document:
- Type of document: JPEG/PNG format
- Size of document: do not exceed 300KB
- Your Supera Tour itinerary
- Your Flight Information (Electronic-Ticket)
- Passport: Must be valid at least 6 months after your completion of your journey. Must have sufficient blank visa pages for entry and exit stamps with at least 2 contiguous, blank “VISA” pages.
- Visa Processing Time: 1-2 weeks after your passport(s) are received
Upgrades / Options / Room Arrangements
TRIPLE (3 bed) rooms are limited and is on request basis. Triple rooms are suitable for families with small children able to share a bed with adult – not recommended for three adults.
Optional Activity - Hot Air Balloon Over Masai Mara (view the sunrise). See "Fares+Dates" section for price information.
- The Hot Air Balloon optional activity must be booked at least 45 days before departure date. If you decide to cancel, kindly inform us 30 days before departure. Cancellations less than 30 days before departure are non-refundable.
- Pregnant women, children 7 years of age and under, or children under 47inches (120cm) height, are not permitted to board.
- Any passenger over 265lbs (120 kg) is required to pay an additional fee of $230.
- In order to maintain the balance of the hot air balloon and safety considerations, please inform Supera staff of your weight information when booking.
- In the event of a cancellation due to weather conditions or other unsafe circumstances, a full refund will be issued.
It is important everyone has a great dining experience while traveling with us! If you have a particular meal restriction (i.e no fish, no lamb,etc), please let us know. We will do our best to accommodate, but we regret some dietary preferences may not be available due to cultural differences.
- Only soft sided bags or luggage allowed.
- The maximum luggage weight allowance is 33lbs for checked luggage and 11lbs for a carry-on bag.
- The overall size restriction is 45 x 33 x 60cm for checked luggage and 30 x 23 x 53cm for a carry-on bag.
A game drive is a journey that entails viewing wildlife in their natural habitat from a viewing vehicle.
- The vehicles we arrange for game drives are 4x4 Land Cruiser shared by 4-5 passengers and guide. The guide will be alternating between vehicles throughout each game drive journey.
- Roads in rural and wildlife areas are bumpy and dusty. While we do our best to provide a comfortable travel experience, be advised that game drive vehicles have no air conditioning and travel slow due to the terrain.