With all the details involved, booking great trips can sometimes be complicated. We keep our booking policy as simple and fair as possible.
1. Reserve Your Tour
- Contact your trusted travel agent OR
- Contact us via:
2. Deposit and Final Payment
- Your deposit secures your price and tour space. The following deposit schedule will be observed.
- If booking air with us, payment amount and deadline may be superseded by airline policies. We will be sure to let you know if this is the case.
Deposit Due at Booking
(Days before departure)
|Europe, South America
Special Tours* (Hokkaido Winter, Hokkaido + Tohoku, Tibet)
2. If You Need to Cancel
|More than 30 days before departure
|30 days or fewer before departure
||100% of tour fare
* For voluntary cancellations, the penalties above will be observed. Some special tours may have different penalties and terms. If so, we will notify you at time of booking.
Package Tours (Land tour + International Air Tickets): Penalties follow terms above plus applicable airline penalties (starting from $350USD per person). Some special airfares may have higher cancellation penalties; if applicable, you will be notified in advance.
Special Circumstances: If a passenger or immediate family (parents, siblings) passes away prior to departure, Supera Tours will request a waiver from the airline with a provided death or doctor’s certificate. If the airline authorizes such a waiver for the ticket penalty, Supera Tours will only collect the hotel penalty fee and a $50 processing fee per passenger. If the airline denies such a waiver, on a case by case basis, Supera Tours may convert the payment to a nonrefundable credit redeemable up to one year.
Travel Protection: Supera Tours cares for the safety and security of our guests, so we provide and pay for a Post Departure plan that provides coverage for Trip Interruption Trip Delay, Baggage loss or theft, Medical Expense and Evacuation and more. For details, please visit our travel protection plan page.
The information above is a summary. For complete details please see our travel terms + conditions.